Product Links → http://amzn.to/1OUm48b & http://amzn.to/1OUm5cd
Oh Nail Polish reviews, how I have missed you.
This is a nail polish review I have been meaning to get around to. I wanted to test the polishes to see if I liked their quality enough to stamp them ‘Gift Worthy’.
Overall I find them very gift worthy!
Product Link → http://amzn.to/1OSkg1b
I know I have been gone for quite sometime and I will update later but for now let’s get right back into things!
Product Link → http://amzn.to/1POEzdp
Fast Acting and Great Results for Difficult Acne!
** Please note I filled the video after 3 weeks of use and the photos go up to two weeks. I plan on having a new photo around Monday 9/7 at the four week mark**
If you are reading this, you probably NEED this product. As it worked well for my body chemistry and acne so I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
– Works Fast, You’ll Notice Results Quickly
– Gentle, only slight stinging
– Great with all acne
– Great Packaging
– Not drying
Product Link → http://amzn.to/1NPQiL1
Helps keep my hair looking healthy and split end free
– Not too pricey for the quality
– I have noticed my hair looks healthier
– I have pretty much no split ends even with heat treatment
– It does not lather but that’s stated
Product Link → http://amzn.to/1NPQ2eY
Affordable Konjac Sponges
Hopefully I pronounce it right 😉
– Love the packaging
– Each sponge has a string to hang it up
– Each sponge has its own box and is heat sealed
– Love having two in a set
Product Link → http://amzn.to/1INrqM8
Great Toner and Brightener but Leaves Skin Feeling Tight not Hydrated
– Easy to use
– Tightens skin
– Brightens Skin
– Will last a long time
– Great sprayer
– Makes my skin feel a bit dry
Product Link → http://amzn.to/1NPPJkv
Just an ordinary face wash
– Lathers well
– Helps clean off make up and dirt
– Leaves my skin feeling like plastic
– No noticeable difference in skin